Hi

I have read through the App Engine Modules documentation you have linked
to, and seen the modules stuff appear in the dashboard.

How does this affect existing instances that use automatic scaling only and
rely on warmup requests.

Are these left untouched ?

I note that warmup requests are not mentioned for automatic scaling, only
start requests for manual and basic scaling, is this the case?

Thanks

Tim