Hi Vinny P,

Thank you for your reply. Indeed I'm having problems to activate the cloud
integration for my project, due to this
issue<http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=9602>.
I'll wait for a position from Google about it (a patch?) before creating
more projects or trying workarounds.

Kaan Soral, I'm worried about the migration of existing blobstore as well.
I think (and I want to believe) Google will make some "migration magic
button" similar to when they migrated to HRD. I simply can't rely on a
structure which makes me migrate data and rework code at every release,
though.