On Thursday, July 25, 2013 11:11:40 PM UTC-5, Cin Ling wrote:

> Dear Vinny..
> may i ask something again??
> I'm really new with gae..
> I have just deployed this "http://testictactoe.appspot.com/";.
> When i click to the "Tictactoe", it shows "Server Error".

The "Server Error" page is not the complete error log, it's just there for
users. App Engine logging should have a much more detailed explanation of
why the error occurred. Go to your application dashboard, click the Logs
link on the left hand nav bar, and look for any error logs. Here's some
pictures to help you:
http://learntogoogleit.com/post/55102036808/app-engine-default-server-error-page

On Thursday, July 25, 2013 11:11:40 PM UTC-5, Cin Ling wrote:

> My plan is i wanna this "http://testictactoe.appspot.com/"; as an server,
> i will make an c# as my client application.
>
> At my client application, what's the url that could link to this tictactoe
> server.

It looks like you're using the Channel service (
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/java/channel/ ), which means
that any client is best written in Javascript, not C#. Channel provides an
easy-to-use JS library for all client communications.

As for the URL, that depends on where the servlet is mapped to in your
/WEB-INF/web.xml file. It looks like you're using the demonstration
TicTacToe application, which is mapped to your root directory ( see
http://code.google.com/p/java-channel-tic-tac-toe/source/browse/trunk/war/WEB-INF/web.xml
 ).