I developed an appengine application for my company and was using the
appengine plugin in eclipse for deployment.

Since being migrated to maven deploy, when I update the app, it is broken.

It is broken at least because it is 404ing on one of the new javascript
files I've added. The path is correct.

I can see that it is not on the server, or being recognized by the
appengine server because I cannot browse to it, like I can with the other
javascript files.

E.g. if I can do http://<myappenginehostname>/<myjavascriptpath>/some.js

I should be able to NOW see
http://<myappenginehostname>/<myjavascriptpath>/myNewlyAddedJSFILE.js

I cannot.

This is a maven deployment of a web application that uses servlets and one
index.html page, using mvn appengine:update

Any help is appreciated.