Hi Vinny,

Thanks for your reply.
Yes I am trying to save a Note entity into the datastore by the below code.
I am not able to see any error when I click on the send button.

Is there any other way to debug this and identify what might be going wrong?

public void sendMsg(View view) {
     EditText msgTxt = (EditText) findViewById(R.id.editText1);
     String msg = msgTxt.getText().toString();
     System.out.println("Note to be inserted - " + msg);

     if (msg.length() > 0){
     new EndpointsTask().execute(getApplicationContext());
     }
    }