Our SAAS application is throwing very unspecific errors since about 20
minutes on about 50% of the requests (which means we're basically offline).
Our application ID is small-improvements-hrd.

"A problem was encountered with the process that handled this request,
causing it to exit. This is likely to cause a new process to be used for
the next request to your application. (Error code 121)"

Tried restarting the instances, but it didn't help. The system status page
is normal unfortunately. We didn't upload any new code for the past 5 days,
and everything in the admin console looks just normal. Pingdom verifies
that the site is essentially down.

We'd be on a paid support plan, if it existed for our country (Germany).
But since we cannot get official support, I'm posting to the forums in the
hope of someone being able to help?

Kind regards
Per