Hey all,

Me and a co-worker just spent the better part of one work day trying to
figure out why some of our unit tests were not failing when they should
have been. After trying all sort of work-arounds to no avail, we saw in the
app engine source code that when attempting to delete a non-existing blob
no errors are raised:

  def DeleteBlob(self, blob_key):
    """Delete blob data from disk.

    Deleting an unknown blob will not raise an error.

    Args:
      blob_key: Blob-key of existing blob to delete.
    """

This means we can't test the (important) negative case very well at all.
Can we expect that piece of code to change to raise an error any time soon?
If not, how could we test trying to delete a non-existing blob? Thanks.