Hi Vinny P,

Thanks for your replying.

I'm sure there's no any log neither my own logs.

This mail queue is built by my self, in fact, it's a sub-queue from a
process queue.

It was happened on 8/10 at the first time, and the second time was happened
on 8/13.

This system have run for a month, start from 7/1.

I just can figure out why a simple update can't be done but the insert
action is totally no problems.

If there's something wrong with the persistence manager, the insert action
should not succeed.

And no any other update failed like this.

I think I'll try that AppStats tool to see what's happened.

Thanks.

Brandon

Vinny P於 2013年8月14日星期三UTC+8下午2時56分31秒寫道: