Thanks for the response. Yes, I am still having issue with the following
task queue.

"default" & "warzone" queue in aos-prod-2
"default" & "warzone" queue in aos-prod-3
"warzone" & "operation" queue in aos-test1

The "default" & "warzone" queues in aos-prod-1 seems ok since tasks are
cleared up. But I am not 100% sure they are working properly until 2PM PST,
when a new batch of tasks will be queued into it.

Thanks,
Yin