I tested queue with target parameter directing to non default module.
Unfortunately I tested it on production as it seemed to work.
I routed certain messages and after about a day when checking stats I found
out that about 1/4 of the messages were lost.
Removing the target from the queue and handling the messages by the default
module fixed this back to normal.
I don't know whats wrong, but there is something wrong definitely...