On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 2:49 PM, Bob Flavin <ribor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I get the NoClassDefFoundError.  GoogleClientSecrets (just a convenient,
> arbitrary class to test on) is in *
> com.google.api.client.googleapis.auth.oauth2* in C:\app\gDrive\libs\*
> google-api-client-1.16.0-rc.jar* on my system.  It appears in the
> 'Referenced Libraries for the project.  Its in the Java Build Path as an
> external jar, (The jar is 'check' marked in the Order and Export tab of
> Eclipse Java Build Path dialog -- I think that means include this jar in
> the WAR file for the server.

 Try the following:

1. Remove the API Client JAR from your application.
2. Copy the API client JAR from your hard drive to the /WAR/WEB-INF/lib/
directory within your Eclipse project.
3. When the prompt comes up, choose the option to copy the library, not to
link to it.
4. After the JAR is copied over, right click it and select Add To Build Path

Rebuild your project and run it in the dev appserver.