Hi,

I've been using the legacy master-slave datastore for my application (lets
call it oldapp) and have migrated the same to high replication datastore by
creating a replica (lets call this newapp) as recommended by Google! Now
i've a challenge to redirect my domain to this new instance. Let's say my
domain name is foo.com and www.foo.com. I use whois.com domain services to
map my domains to appengine app instance by mapping each of my domain to
ghs.google.com via CNAME entries. Now when i'm trying to add foo.com as
domain in "newapp" appengine instance, it's failing by giving me an
"Invalid request" error. Literally there is no other information and the
page that appears is completely blank. Any idea how to go about this
migration?

Thanks,
-Sumit