I understand the current email is confusing - sorry about it. We are
working with our billing backend to open up some constraint to fix this.
Meanwhile, please use the billing support form and our support team can
find out the details for
you:
https://support.google.com/code/bin/request.py?contact_type=cloud_platform_billing

Thanks,