Hi to all. I'm new to google app engine and SOAP web services. I've follow
the tutorial on google developers website for build my firs soap
application, and i've see that for sending request to soap server, tutorial
make me write a client (to load on server) for send data to server.
Now what i would do is to send SOAP request without upload a client on
server (like tutorial do), but just sending an XML SOAP message directly
from my local java application. It's possible to do that, or i should
always use a client stored on app engine server?