I've noticed a bunch of images that my users have uploaded to blobstore are
inaccessible.

When I try to view the file in the dashboard Blob Viewer, I get a 500
error. I can't download or access the data in any way.

I've filed a production issue on this but have not heard back.

I've only recently become aware of this issue, so I do not know how wide
spread it is.

Things I've discovered:

1. Some images that were recently uploaded (past 24 hours) are inaccessible
(500 errors).

2. I know of at least 1 image that was uploaded 18 months ago, which was
accessible, has become inaccessible. I know it worked in the past because I
can still see a cropped version that as created by the Image Service.

3. When I say inaccessible, I mean that I can't download the blob data. I
am able to see the blob meta data (file size, creation date, etc.) in the
Blob Viewer

Has anyone else had experience with this issue? Even if my users are
uploading broken/invalid images or other files, I feel like I should be
able to download that file from blobstore to examine it.

I would appreciate any help on this. Thanks!

--Alex