On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 6:02 AM, <sophea....@gae.golgek.mobi> wrote:

> For my use case :  client would like to have 10K to up requests
> (concerrent access) per second to the server google appEngine. I have tried
> to test with JMetter Tool, I got a lot of errors.

App Engine can scale up and spawn instances as needed to handle incoming
requests, so I wouldn't worry too much about 10k concurrent requests.

In regards to testing with the JMeter tool, what kind of errors were you
getting? Were they server-side (App Engine) or client side (JMeter)? If
there were server side errors, can you supply the exact text of the error
or a screenshot of the logs screen? If the error text is the same as the
OP's, try decreasing the Pending Latency slider in the App Engine console.