On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 12:12 AM, Andrew Free <l0ckd0wn.3.2....@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> I'm using googles built in tool for connecting to the remote api so I
> don't even have info in my client or app.yaml I could change. I have no
> idea why I suddenly cant connect.
>
> "GET /_ah/remote_api" 404 130 - "Google-remote_api"

It looks like App Engine doesn't have anything mapped to the
/_ah/remote_api path. Which is clearly incorrect; the remote_api builtin
should be automatically mapping itself to that path. You might want to file
a production issue at https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/list

With that said, there is something else you can try. See if you can force
the mapping to remote api by inserting the following into the handlers
section:

*- url: /_ah/remote_api*
*  script: google.appengine.ext.remote_api.handler.application*
*  login: admin*