Hi Greg,

bit belated, but I'm following up on our comment from 18 months back about
writing up my very positive GAE experience with my Cloud web app
www.bikeshopmanager.com
(been a little busy!)

are you still on the GAE project?  can I talk to you about a couple of
PR-related things, if so, how do I get in touch directly?

many thanks,
Doug