Hi, I am a big fan of Google and Google services. I am a .net developer and
have developed a website www.auditiononline.in. This is primarily based on
 Youtube embed video content and is currently hosted on Windows azure. The
database is pretty small as of now.. and the traffic is next to nil. and I
am charged atleast 6$. One of my friend used Google App Engine for his site
and he said this kind of charges appeared for him when he had almost 1000
consistent Users.

Really would appreciate if google launches app engine for .Net as soon as
possible.

Thanks,
Prashanth