I've built a web app on GAE, and I use the User service to login.

When I login using an Android browser, the browser generates a little
yellow tab asking if I want to login using one of the google accounts set
up on the Android device.

Now I've built my own Android app that wraps around a WebView to access my
WebApp.  I used some of the Android browser code to mimic the yellow
auto-login tab.
This worked fine for the first half of the year.  Recently howerver, it
stopped working.  After I attempt to login, the URL I get back frrom the
Android AccountManager.getAuthToken() callback is:

https://accounts.google.com/MergeSession?args=service%3Dah%26continue%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fappengine.google.com%252F_ah%252Fconflogin%253Fcontinue%253Dhttp%253A%252F%252Ftest.dine-o.com%252Fcomplete%252Fgoogle-appengine%252F&uberauth=WILL_NOT_SIGN_IN,,%0A&source=AndroidWebLogin

This URL is broken - ie goes to a GAE 500 error page.  I'm trying to figure
out whether this is something broken with the User service, or my Android
app  (which was working fine until maybe a month ago).