OK, it's been 3 years.  Anybody know if this policy is still in effect?
 I'm working with a startup and I want to get them off the ground with GAE
by creating the application for them and then transferring it to them
later, but I don't want to "use up" one of my allotted 10 applications
permanently.

-Andy