Hi,

I'm using the federated login mechanism with my web-app. Logging in works
fine every time I deploy a new version of my app.
But when I log out and then try to login again I get a server error while
trying to do for example this:

https://taskslice.appspot.com/_ah/login_redir?claimid=https://taskslice.appspot.com/_ah/login_redir?claimid=https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id&continue=https://taskslice.appspot.com/

There are no error logs in my dashboard and its not possible to login for
other users as well. After some time the login works again but stops
working at the same time as before.

Is it a problem that I'm using https? Or is it something completely
different? Do you guys need more information about that problem?

Thanks,

Christian