pdknsk,

I did another deployment and the issue seems to have corrected itself.  The
bug seems to occur during deployment.  Have you tried that?

On a somewhat different note, I did get a response from billing support.
 My question to them clearly stated that it was concerning a billing
enabled app. If they had bothered to look up the app id at all they would
have seen it was a billing enabled app, but their entirety of their
response was how to enable billing for my app.  That's quality.  Good job
Google!