Ok, i've solved my problem. first of all i've build separate function for
generate xml message. In this way i could calculate the exact length of
http body.
And a note for who will try to do something like me. When you need to
assign value to Content length attribute, avodi to code like

client.println("Content-Length:"+body.length());

but do it in the correct way

client.print("Content-Length:");
client.println(body.length());

So thank you for help me