Hi All,

I have an administrative app(A) which need to occasionally push data from
that to a live app(B). I was trying to use remote api as mentioned in below
link

https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/java/tools/remoteapi#Configuring_Remote_API_on_an_App_Engine_Client

I have made modifications on the receiving app(B) web.xml. It is working
fine when app A is in the local test environment. However, I am getting
this error when both apps are live.

When I use the same google email id which the app is deployed

com.ps.server.handler.product.PublishChangesHandler execute: Timeout while
fetching URL: https://appid.appspot.com:443/remote_api

When I use an alternative email id, the error is

com.ps.server.handler.product.PublishChangesHandler execute: Login failed.
Reason: BadAuthentication WebLoginRequired

I get an email from google which says suspicious attempt to login is prevented.
Once I follow this link

https://accounts.google.com/b/0/DisplayUnlockCaptcha

the remote publishing is working fine temporally

Below is my code

RemoteApiOptions remoteApiOptions = new RemoteApiOptions().server(
arg0.getInstance(), 443).credentials(arg0.getAdminEmail(),
arg0.getAdminPassword()); RemoteApiInstaller installer = new
RemoteApiInstaller(); try { installer.install(remoteApiOptions);
remoteApiOptions.reuseCredentials(arg0.getAdminEmail(),
installer.serializeCredentials()); while (iterator.hasNext()) { Person
person= iterator.next(); String oldNS = NamespaceManager.get(); try {
NamespaceManager.set("com.sb.host"); Entity entity = new
Entity("Person",person.getBarCode()); entity.setProperty("name", person
.getName());
entity.setProperty("barcode", person.getBarCode());
entity.setProperty("imageurl", person.getImageURL());

DatastoreService ds = DatastoreServiceFactory .getDatastoreService();
System.out .println("Key of new entity is " + ds.put(entity)); } catch
(Exception e) { e.printStackTrace(); log.severe(e.getMessage()); } finally
{ NamespaceManager.set(oldNS); } }

Am I missing some configuration? I am using java based appengine apps.

Thanks in Advance

Ajiyos