I am new to GAE.. but a pretty good developer otherwise.  On Both iPHONE
and ANDROID native.
I was planning on doing a Web based Tutorial system in php, but I am
thinking of doing it on GAE instead.
SO, I am interested in getting some feed back from experienced GAE
developers that can give me some food for thought.

The Model is pretty traditional. A paid subscription model. $20/month, and
you can watch everything on the site.  There are 1 month, 3 month and 6
month plans, after which the Subscription recharges the account for another
x months.

The subscriptions are basically selling a ROLE. There are several ROLES,
Premium roles get more sophisticated web pages, and have some other
abilities as well...

The lessons will be very short, well documented with sample code, and 1 or
more videos.  The Each lesson is its own page.  Lessons are Stringed
together to make full Subjects.  Multiple Subjects make a class...  ROLES
grant access to the Lessons, which are tagged for specific roles.

BASIC Role are un-athenticated users get to see level 1 Pages, which
include minimal documentation.
PLATINUM ROLE grants full access to all of the lessons.

I would like to do the entire system in JAVA, as oppose to Python.  So I am
looking for some JAVA frameworks for web development.
Just FYI... the current system I am doing in in DRUPAL, which is perfect,
except that I want to move everything I am doing to GAE.

QUESTIONS...
1...  Is there an existing FRAMEWORK that I would be looking at that
incorporates this kind of logic?  Something that will get me some of this
functionality now?

2...  Where should I safely store the VIdeos?  I was thinking Google Cloud
Store. But the Videos are only about 4 minutes long, so would putting them
in Data store be an option?

3... Is there a payment method that I should be looking at that is already
well tested and can handle this solution?

4... I like the Twitter boot strap framework a lot...  not 100% committed,
but are there alternatives that use JAVA for the client end that I should
be looking at for this kind of project?

5... Any other thoughts that people would like to add to this project will
be very appreciated.