On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 6:18 AM, Dinakar Sandeep <sundeep...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Configure custom domain name for my xxx.appspot.com For my custom domain
> . In google apps I registered domain I added appengine application to
> google apps but there is no option for chamging xxx.appspot.com to my
> custom domain.

Go to your application's console and press the Application Settings link on
the left hand side. Go down to the header marked Domain Setup, then click
the Add Domain button just below it. On the next prompt you'll be asked to
enter your domain name. Enter it. The next few screens will ask permission
to link the App Engine application with the domain, go ahead and grant
permission.

Remember to configure your domain's DNS to point to App Engine servers -
the screens will tell you how to configure your DNS. Also, your domain must
be configured as a Google Apps primary or alias domain for this setup to
work. If it's configured as an independent domain, it may not work.

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Advisor
Chicago, IL

App Engine Code Samples: http://www.learntogoogleit.com