When I click the "Google Cloud Storage Manager" link in the "Google Cloud
Storage" page of the API Console, it jumps to another newly created Compute
Engine project,
https://cloud.google.com/console#/project/apps~another-project-id/storage, not
the old app engine project I ever connected with the Cloud Storage service.Show
trimmed content (same as above I descripted for "Team" link). Surely, there
is nothing stored in the newly created Compute Engine project.

When I manually change the url to
https://cloud.google.com/console#/project/apps~this-project-id/storage, it
says "Please enable billing to use all features.Dismiss" in a text box with
yellow background.

What, I'm really confused! It is really confessing!

.