I am working in google app engine for the past 3 days. I am struck with a
issue where i can not " Datastore Admin: Copy to Another App ". When I try
to copy Entities, it give me this error " Copy Job Status ". There was a
problem kicking off the jobs. The error was:

Fetch to http :/ / xxxxxxxxx . AppSpot . com / _ah / remote_api failed with
status 404 ".

I have enabled Data Store by admin. I have made mod in app.yaml file and
appengine_config.py file. Updated appcfg.py in the command prompt.

Still i am not able to copy entites from one application to another.

What could be the issue I am facing. Can someone please guide me.

Thanks in advance.