On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 2:15 PM, G. A. Dietrich <grace4g...@gbcphilly.com>
 wrote:

> I just created 16 new accounts and put them in a sub organization for my
> domain. When I click on one of the new users I get the error:
>
> We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again
> later. (Error #1000)
>
> I logged out and tried to login to one of the new accounts with the
> temporary password given but Google doesn't recognize it. Any advice on
> getting this fixed?

Hello,

This isn't a general Google Apps mailing list; it's focused on App Engine
users. You may find more help at the official Google Apps help forum here:
http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/apps

With that said, I would try using Incognito mode (or equivalent mode)
within your browser and reattempt to login to your newly-made account. If
that fails, try going to a completely different network and then retrying
the login; when I say go to a different network, I mean you should go to
someplace that has free public wifi, such as Starbucks, B&N, etc, and then
attempt to login.