On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Pushpinder Jaswal <
pushpinder.jas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to know the best API and practices for this purpose, also how
> should I proceed in this scenario for example have a client to add objects
> through App Engine to cloud storage or directly add objects to cloud
> storage. (I would like to mention that the objects that I am talking about
> would be more than 32 Mb in size.)

Both options are fine, but the better option would probably be to add
objects through the App Engine service. You can use the Blobstore upload
handler to write to GCS. Also, this way there is one central point to
manage permissioning, bucket management, etc.

Larger than 32MB files are fine, just note that you'll have to use
Blobstore upload and serving options.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Pushpinder Jaswal <
pushpinder.jas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like have options to maintain the permissions and deleting buckets
> as well.

That can be easily done through the XML/JSON Cloud Storage API, or by using
the Java client library.