On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 8:13 PM, Weilies Chok <weili...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Timh, could you guide me wht's the missing part in my code?

To manufacture an entity key, you need two things: the kind and the entity
ID/name. But *weiles* is a property value, you can't create an entity key
from that.

What you need to do is query the datastore for entities that have the
property username equal to *weiles*, retrieve the entity, and then delete
the entity. Here's a code example for querying ndb:
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/python/ndb/queries . From
there you can loop through all the returned entities and do whatever you
want.