On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Márcio Nitão <marcioni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have an application on the Github repository, and would send it to the
> GAE (google app engine). How can I do?

Assuming you're using PHP or Python (the languages that Git Push-To-Deploy
supports) you can use your local machine to pull from the Github
repository, then push the code to App Engine (see
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/push-to-deploy ). If you would
prefer an entirely-online system, the C9 entirely-online IDE can pull from
Github and push to App Engine. See this posting:
https://c9.io/site/blog/2013/07/deploy-to-google-app-engine-with-cloud9-and-git/

If you're using Java or Go, then you can't use Push-To-Deploy; you'll need
to run a build server somewhere to compile binaries, then upload via appcfg.