Hi everyone!

I've recently started using the official, Google-branded
appengine-maven-plugin in some of my GAE Java projects. I wish to move away
from the widely-used (but still non-official) maven-gae-plugin.

I've found a bug that I would like to be fixed. I'm wondering what are the
contribution guidelines for this project. Looks like the project is
maintained by a closed group of Google devs. It remains to be seen if and
how they'll accept public contributions.

I've posted an issue related to this
here https://code.google.com/p/appengine-maven-plugin/issues/detail?id=44 ,
but so far no one has answered.

Does anyone know how to shake things up and get the appengine-maven-plugin
team to provide clear contribution guidelines?

I could fork the appengine-maven-plugin on GitHub and fix the bugs myself,
but I fear that I might bump against copyright problems.