So I have GCS-API-client library code working in my app on the Development
Console.  Now I need to get things running on GAE, accessing GCS.

I have a Google Cloud Console Account set up with billing enabled, have
enabled the Google Cloud Storage API, and have created a bucket called
my_bucket.

On GAE, I have a production and a test version of the app:
 myproject.appspot.com and testmyproject.appspot.com (same source code).  I
want both of these GAE apps to be able to write and read  (FULL CONTROL) to
my_bucket.  Both of these apps have been entered on Registered apps on
Cloud Console.

But I'm not clear about how to provide my apps with authorization to access
to my_bucket.  I think the nature of access needed corresponds to the
Server Key type of authorization that one sees when clicking on the app's
listing under Registered apps.  All we are doing at present is  storing
Blobs bigger than 1MB in GCS.  BUT, if this is correct, I don't understand
how to  attach the ServerKey / APIKey to our library code to accomplish
authorization.  If I've missed a doc that explains this, please give me a
link.  And if I'm completely off-base, please point me to the right doc to
get straight.

Many thanks in advance,
--Ken Bowen