On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Joelisata Rabeharisolo <
jjoelis...@gmail.com> wrote:

> when I launch my app there are several exception caught. After loocking
> for the problem origine I saw that all symfony bundles are not loaded
> because exception says something like: "could not find PDO driver..."
> So I want to know the right way to config The appengine to work well with
> symfony.

Can you post the exact text of the error, including a trace of where it
came from?

Generally, this problem occurs when your application's php.ini file is
missing or incorrectly configured. Did you put a php.ini file into your
application, and if so, how did you configure it?