Thank you for your comment.

On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 4:24:51 PM UTC+9, Vinny P wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Koji Matsui <papt...@gmail.com<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>> I don't have any idea how to investigate about this error with this short
>> log message.
>> Is there any check points, suggestions?
>>

> Can you retrieve a more detailed error message, including a trace of how
> the error precipitated? Use the traceback functionality to do so. Here's
> some example code to help you along (scroll down to the middle of the
> page): http://docs.python.org/2/library/traceback.html

To be exact, when I call endpoints.get_current_user() to get user, I get
None with this log message.

When the other application that uses another client id(that type is native)
calls same api, I can get current user.
Cloud endpoints backend API is same between two client id.

I think authentication is OK because the result of gapi.auth.authorize()
and gapi.client.oauth2.userinfo.get() is OK.
So the relationship between authentication and cloud endpoints might be
something wrong or my mistake around this.

For test, I created one more registered app and used it's client id, but I
cannot get current user...

> On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Koji Matsui <papt...@gmail.com<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>>
>> In native app, I can use my apis after authentication. But in web app,
>> below error is happened.
>>
>>> Oauth framework user didn't match oauth token user.
>>

> Sometimes this happens because the pycrypto library isn't imported in. Are
> you importing that library in your app.yaml file? Here's the config
> instructions to do so:
> https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/python/python25/migrate27#Configuring_Libraries

Of course I imported pycripto in app.yaml.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Please let me know if any other advice.

thanks,