I'm having a problem changing a domain on an app. I have an app created
under my webconnectme.com account, the one i'm using right now.I have
another domain verified for this google apps account that is not used for
mail, lets say its example.com. When I try to change the domain for the app
it keeps asking me to login and says "You are trying to access Google Admin
of www.example.com but you do not have a valid logged in account for it."

Previously when I add a domain to an app it is the primary domain for the
Google Apps account, how do I add another domain? I have tried verifying
the domain www.example.com and the primary domain of example.com