I have a project which is currently set for free.  I'm trying to turn on
Billing, but cannot.  I am an Owner and Billing Administrator of the
project.  If I go to Billing > Billing Status, and click Enable Billing, I
get the page for setting budgets.  However, when I click Submit on that
page,  I just get a white page with:
You are not authorized to access this page.
It if go back to Billing > Billing Status, I get:

Enabling billing …
Billing will be enabled after we verify your payment method

[Button: Do not enable billing now]
…..
You are not authorized to access this page.

BUT:  I haven't submitted any payment method, and when I try to go to
Billing > Billing Profie or Billing > Billing Settings, I just get
You are not authorized to access this page.
I /think/ a bug has crept in; I've successfully  set up Billing for other
projects.

Thanks for the help
--Ken Bowen