Hello,

As I read in a few other places, I understand that I should post my request
to increase my application amount quota here. So I would like to do that.

Currently I'm starting development on a few projects that will require new
application slots. In the past I managed to trim away a few applications
that I wasn't fully committed to, currently I have a few disabled
applications already, and I'm running out of fat to trim off. I run some of
my applications, like http://tpfaucet.appspot.com/ and
http://gobittest.appspot.com/ for the Bitcoin community to be able to test
their applications against. I have a few neat apps that are for profit,
like https://vanitypool.appspot.com/ or http://tpbitcalc.appspot.com/  ,
they might not be much but they pull their own weight. Currently I am
prototyping a few applications I can't link to that will tie to my new
business, and as I look at it more and more, with the systems I currently
have planned I will run out of my application quota soon.

If it would help my case, I would also like to point out that I have shared
a decent amount of the work I created for Google App Engine Go with the
community - https://github.com/ThePiachu?tab=repositories , implementing
such algorithms as ReCAPTCHA, JSON RPC, Koblitz ECDSA curves and the like.

Thank you for your consideration.