Hi,

I'm currently testing some HttpSessionEvents on GAE and I'm having some
trouble. If my HttpSession times out shouldn't I receive an
HttpSessionEvent? I looked up
this<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3118968/sessiontimeout-web-xml-vs-session-maxinactiveinterval>
 stack
overflow page and made tests that waited more than 15 minutes and that sent
more requests in the same session after the time out and still didn't
receive the event, I only got an NullPointerException, since the
HttpSession no longer existed.
Another problem I'm having is with the Activation/Passivation events, I
don't know exactly how to test if these events are occuring, I tried
forcing my GAE to create multiple instances and sent request hoping I would
receive the event, since according to the javadoc these events are sent
when sessions migrate from a VM to another.

Does anyone know some way to test these events? And why I'm not receiving
the HttpSessionEvent when the session times out?

Thank you and hope you can help me!
Carlos