I don't think you're going to find anything like that for GAE Data Store;
the Data Store is a NoSQL database technology, and ODBC, while technically
a very flexible specification that can be adapted to address a wide range
of database technologies, really evolved hand-in-hand with SQL databases.
 The data store and other NoSQL databases don't support a wide range of
standard SQL constructs such as JOIN's or SUM/COUNT or any other scan type
of operation.  It is highly unlikely that an app originally written for a
SQL-based database will work with a NoSQL database without major rework.

If you're transitioning an existing desktop app over to the cloud, I
suggest you look at cloud-based RDBMS offerings such as Google's Cloud SQL
offering which is based on MySQL and will offer odbc/jdbc drivers allowing
you to point existing code at the cloud-based database.  Amazon Web
Services also has a nice offering called Relational Data Service (RDS)
which supports MySQL, Oracle and MS SQL databases in the cloud, again with
traditional driver support.