I'm assuming this email is a new feature of the cancellation process? And
the reason everyone got it is that it acted retrospectively on rollout? The
update email (same as the message below) doesn't actually clarify if this
was mistakenly sent, or if someone actually cancelled one of my projects.

It would be (and very much would have been) useful to have the project name
or id in the message. Sitting across upwards of 30 projects, this email
scared the hell out of me.