On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Tianxiang Frank Zhang <txzh...@motorola.com
> wrote:

> When I try to run any of my app engine projects by python
> GoogleAppEngineLauncher I got the error log as follows:
>
> Does anyone have any ideas of what's going on? I tried remove the SDK and
> reinstall it. Nothing happens. Still got the same error.
>
> Error log:
>
> bad runtime process port ['']
>
> in load_module raise ImportError('No module named %s' % fullname)
> ImportError: No module named google.appengine.dist27.threadin

Were these applications running in the development server prior to this
error cropping up? If so, what version of the dev server was correctly
running the application? Or is this a new machine and dev_appserver has
never run before?

Most of the time, the "no module named ____" error means that the loader
can't find the named module, or that system environment variables are set
incorrectly. Have you recently modified your system's variables, installed
any application that has cause to change your environment variables, or
undergone a recent enterprise deployment?

As a side note, I see that your email address belongs to Motorola Mobility,
which is a Google subsidiary. Please note that this forum is a public list,
and do not post any information that is confidential or otherwise secret.
And assuming you work out of the Libertyville/Chicago campuses, hello to a
fellow Illinoisan!