Today all of the sudden in my Python app the code `str(datetime.datetime)`
started producing results with a time zone offset (e.g. +0000) at the end
where it wasn't done before. The only difference I can see to my app is the
change from 1.8.8 to 1.8.9.  It broke some code that was expecting datetime
information in a certain format which we have since fixed but it was a
nasty surprise none-the-less.

Was this an intended side effect of the SDK update?