This is due to eventual consistancy.  Have a read of the
article "Structuring Data for Strong Consistency"
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/python/datastore/structuring_for_strong_consistency

You may either have to live with it, or make some changes, such as using
get() or performing ancestor queries, or caching the data on a put, so that
they
instant refresh can show the data.