Hi guys,
I have a Python code that logs in a vbulletin forum, goes to 10 forum page
and copies their html source code to compute a ranking. When I run it from
my computer everything works.
I tried to move the code to google app engine, it should just print the
ranking in the response.write().
When I run it on localhost it works, but when I run it on appspot.com it
looks like if some pages are not counted. Sometimes it works, sometimes it
does not. Sometimes it returns some errors ("Deadline exceeded while
waiting for HTTP response from URL" or similar), too.

I think that the log in fails or that it logs out at some point, I tried
doing something but I'm quite new so I really don't know what to do with
the web-part of the code.

The login code is basically this <http://pastebin.com/GF088CV7> (this is
not mine, I just adapted it on my code), then i added two "for" like this:
       for i in range(5):
           response = opener.open('i.html') #pages 1 to 5 (then 6 to 10)
           list1[i]=response.readlines() #(then list2)

The logging in and the html-copying parts of the code are the same when I
run the code on my computer, on localhost and on appspot, the
ranking-computing part too.

Then I just save the ranking on a string and print it on this way:
       self.response.write('''
               <title>Title</title>
               %s
Again, it perfectly works on localhost. But not the same when it runs on
appspot.

Where am I wrong? What could I do to solve this?
Thanks in advance