On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 2:33 AM, Eduardo hoyos <eduardom.ho...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> how much it costs to have a website in google app engine?
> I know you can have 10 free, but I want to develop web applications and
> sell them and do not know how to calculate the estimated price

It's difficult to say without knowing what your application does and what
resources it intends to consume. My suggestion is to build your application
on App Engine's free tier, then figure out what quotas (Datastore,
URLFetch, bandwidth, etc) your application is using.

After that, you can look up App Engine's pricing page (
https://developers.google.com/appengine/pricing ) and figure out the cost
of your application based on the quota usage.