On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 6:28 PM, Leto Atreides <pulaskidesi...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> I'm trying to access data that ODK has pushed into the datastore. The
> below code words fine when I query an entity that I created via Python,
> which was called "ProductSalesData". The entity name ODK has given it's
> data is "opendatakit.test1". When I update the data model to class
> opendatakit.test1(db.Model) it obviously bombs due to a sytax error. Any
> ideas on how to access the ODK data?

Instead of directly accessing the ODK datastore contents, you're better off
using ODK's API to extract data. You can look at
https://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/wiki/BriefcaseAggregateAPI for the
relevant documentation, but essentially you call *view/submissionList* to
retrieve the keys of the data submissions, then iterate through each key
calling *view/downloadSubmission* to download that key's data.

The returned information is in XML, so use your preferred XML parser to
parse out the information.