On Sunday, 23 February 2014 12:16:21 UTC-5, Vinny P wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 4:23 AM <qian...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> Looks like there's connectivity issue to a variety of Google services,
>> including App Engine.
>> Output of traceroute:
>> $ traceroute ghs.google.com
>>
>> traceroute to ghs.l.google.com (74.125.29.121), 64 hops max, 52 byte
>> packets
>>
>>  1  pavlov.gateway.pavlov.gateway (192.168.19.1)  1.444 ms  1.662 ms
>> 1.913 ms
>>
>> 21  * * *
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> -- Joe
>>

> Hi Joe,
>
> If you're having connectivity issues to multiple Google services (not just
> App Engine), you may want to cross-post to a more general products forum
> such as this one:
> https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!categories/apps/general-discussion
>

> -----------------
> -Vinny P
> Technology & Media Advisor
> Chicago, IL
>
> App Engine Code Samples: http://www.learntogoogleit.com

Hi Vinny,

The problem fixed itself after about 3 hours. I tried running traceroute on
machines from different datacenters and ISPs, and they didn't experience
any connectivity issue.

The incident seemed like a transient network issue between Google and
certain ISPs.

Thanks for pointing me to the other product forums, always useful knowledge.

Thanks,

-- Joe